Terms and Conditions
Prices are per cottage, per week, except on Guided Fishing Adventures where the price is per person per week.
- Electricity is included in rental the price.
- Minimum charge for short breaks, when available, is for four nights.
- Children under 12 years cannot be accepted on Guided Fishing Adventures for safety reasons.
- It is regretted that pets cannot be accepted.
- The Cottage is let on a No Smoking basis in the house.
- Bookings are from 4pm to 10am Saturday to Saturday.
- Bookings may be made by phone, letter or e-mail.
- Phone and e-mail bookings are held for seven days to allow time for the booking form and deposit to arrive.
- A deposit of £75.00 per week per for Self Catering or £50.00 per person if booking a Guided Fishing Adventure is due with the booking form to confirm the reservation. If the
- booking requested is not available, the deposit is returned immediately.
- The balance of the rent and other charges are due at least SIX WEEKS BEFORE the holiday starts.
- Please make cheques payable to R.J.Burbidge
- In the event of a cancellation, the deposit is not returned and you are liable for the full rent. We will do our best to re-rent the accommodation for you, but this is difficult at less than eight weeks notice.
- The number of people staying in the cottages must not exceed the numbers stated on the booking form.
- There can only be a maximum of five rods per cottage on Guided Fishing Adventures.
- All persons wishing to fish must book State licence at the time of Booking if they do not hold an Irish current year Licence.
- There is ample car parking space at the cottage.